Friday, November 21, 2008

Went Out With J-Yee And Her Mum..

Saturday,15/11/2008


#4

It's time to blog again..Today wake up at 11.30 then took my bath..After having my bath,went to J-Yee's house and wait for her mum and her to get ready to go to THE CURVE..While her mum was washing her hair in the saloon,Jyee and me went to take our lunch..After our lunch,we went back to the saloon and find Jyee's mum,but she went off already then we went to IKEA and find her mum..Her mum bought alot of stuff,after buying all the stuff,went back to jyee's house..Around 6.45pm,went to my aunty's house and watch 'BATTLE GROUND' while waiting for my mum to come back from work..Then we went to Cheras and have our dinner..After my dinner,went home and watch movie then sleep..Good Night..



my babi

don't try to mess with her

hot babe


silent please


angle and devil

No comments: