Sunday, November 16, 2008

My New Blog..=)

#1:
It's time to blog again..I'm so happy,because I've got a new blog..Thanks J-Yee for helping me to do such a nice blog..Anyway,I'm going to start blogging again (Weeeeee)..Today I've been emo all the time,maybe because of yesterday night..Yesterday,after went out with J-Yee and her mum then suddenly i got a headache..Not feeling comfortable,after having dinner with my family i vomited..Ate two panadol but its didn't help,then went to sleep..Felt better this afternoon,I think i'm just abit too hungry,went to digital mall with my cousin sister and brother..my cousin bought a MP3 for my sister's as a birthday present and my cousin brother bought a phone at my aunty's boyfriends shop,after buying their stuff we went home and had our dinner..I cooked spaghetii and garlic bread for them,this is the first time i cooked for them..But donno whether it's taste good or not anyway is time to sleep..Good Night..

No comments: