Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Johor Trip

Saturday and Sunday,22-23/11/2008

# 7


It's time to blog again..Sorry readers,din blog for few days,because i just came back from Port Dickson and Johor so i've got alot of picture to post,so i've got no time to blog..Anyway,i'm back now to blog bout my JOHOR TRIP..Woke up around 8something,then went to my grandma's shop..After having our breakfast start our journey to JOHOR..It's was a long trip,it took us 5 hours to reach there..Reach the wedding dinner at 7 but starts at 8.30pm,before the wedding dinner start,i camwhore,the food there was okay and the wedding was boring because din really know much people..Keep thinking bout someone..I didn't know why I took 5 hours journey to attend such boring wedding..Woke up early the next day,meet up my uncle from JOHOR then went breakfast with them..Around 12something we start our journey back to KL,on the way back,my uncle and aunty wanted to go malacca for dinner..So we reach malacca at 4 and eat nyonya food..After dinner,start our journey back home at 6,but we end up at home at 9..Good Night..
me and my sister


me and my brother
rachelyongyuenching


full body

waterfall

my aunty and my beloved mummy


bride

my beloved uncle

my beloved grandma

my cousin sister and my brother

just woke up

No comments: