Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ka Seng's Birthday

Thursday,20/11/2008

#6

It's time to blog again..Woke up at 3.45pm then pack my stuff to my aunty's house..Chill awhile,took my bath,watch movie then go to my grand aunty's house and took my dinner..Went home,change my cloths while waiting for my mum to finish her bath..Around 10.10pm,reached Ka Seng's house then start gambling,later on we sing birthday song for him,eat some snack and chit-chat..Later on,we continue gambling,went home around 3 (first time went home so late) because went yamcha with timing..Anyway,thanks timing for fetching me home..Good Night..

Happy Belated Birthday Liew Ka Seng,friends forever..Love you lots,hugs..


lilian,me and travis

chi onn and yee seng

Birthday cake for birthday boy

make a wish

group picture

kena by travis,chun keat and kah jian

me,hu shan,lilian and travis

travis tan

lilian look so retard in this picture

kah jian

kah jian,lilian and travis

yee seng

poser

hui shan,travis and lilian

hui shan

both of them took alot of picture

ka seng,travis and hui shan

lilian,sit nicely

travis tan

see how sam pat are we

jian,me,seng,lian and travis

Ka Seng-True friend of mine

No comments: