Friday, November 21, 2008

New Friends..

Friday,14/11/2008
#3
It's time to blog again..Wake up at 11 something,prepared to go to lilian's house..Around 1 something,Ka poh came to lilian's house and pick us up..We reached Eastin Hotel around 2 something,then after interview,we went mid-valley to meet up jasmine and jessica..I met three new friends today..My mum came to mid-valley and pick us up,then reached home at 10.30pm..After my bath,then i went to bed and sleep..Good Night..


Bitch
jasmine,kea,l'lian and jess

Poser??

jasmine(my new friend)


Jessica Ting(new friend)

Thinking where to shoot the ball in

jess,what are you doing there actually??

cute??

kea and jasmine

done by me..=)

2 comments:

' K e a said...

oiiii i cannot grab pics ah. can put in facebook or wherever i can grabb? and hor don't put my full name la i damn dont like wan ok!:X FASTER UPLOAD PD PICS LA MALOUHHH. hahaha

lilian yap said...

oiii,delete the freaking pic la=.=