Monday, November 17, 2008

My Day At My Granny's House..

#2:

It's time to blog again..Woke up at 11.30 then I took my bath..After having my bath,online awhile then prepared everything while waiting for my mum to come back,then we went to granny's shop and had our lunch..After having our lunch,we went to granny's house,reach granny's house then I online,because I was too boring,so I bring my lappy along..Chat with friends while watching "Don't Mess With The Zohan"..I know this movie started quite long ago..Anyway the movie was so funny and abit perverted..After watching my movie then wait for my uncle back from work then we went for dinner..After dinner went home,because my sister having school tomorrow (kesian-nya) and I'm going to PORT DICKSON (W€€€€)..I can't wait for tomorrow..Anyway got to sleep,because tomorrow i got to wake up at 6something (GOSH)..Good Night..

No comments: