Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chin Chee Ken's Sweet 16th Birthday

#8


It's time to blog again..Today I would like to blog about Chee Ken..Chee Ken,you should appreciate such friend like me..I'm the first on who wish you..Happy??I don't know you much but I'm glad to have a friend like you..I met you since form2,do you remember we went to Yu Ming's birthday party??First day of school,I saw you pass by me and I was shock because din know you will come to our school..I intro lilian to you went we were in kasturi tution centre,and you (cough cough) SORRY READERS,CAN'T SAY IT..After that,we joined Quater Master together and we went stadium together,and I donno what happen to us,then we din talk for awhile but we saw each other we just say hi and bye..That's all..Anyway,Chin Chee Ken is the nice,friendly,loyal,kind and good-hearted guy I ever met..Erm,I don't really know you well chee ken..I'm so sorry..Although we don't really talk much,I treat you as my Good Friend,if you need my help,you can always find me,since our house are so near..=) Love you,Hugs and Friend Forever..Once again,Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Chin Chee Ken..<3


Chin Chee Ken

You are not ugly

1 comment: