Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grandma House!!

#53


I hate going to my grandma place,is bored to me..Monday and Tuesday we went to grandma place,because of mummy so we accompany her..I hope i can get my driving license as soon as possible,so i can drive around and not stuck at my grandma house for two days,nothing much to do..haih..one word to describe boring..today is already Thursday,still stuck at home,doing nothing beside studying..Why people still can hang out and why they don't worry about their exam?exam is near,SPM still left 53days,really suck..

P/S:I'm sure you saw what i wrote to you,don't you?or maybe someone told you about it,anyway,i dont give a damn,who ever told you about it..lol..I just want to know why our game end so fast?no fun playing with you,you worried that i will tell your aunty or brother about it?I'm sure you dont care,you're just worry that you cant see your boy ANYMORE?don't you?haih,what's so importantbout him?oh yeah,i almost forget about it,boyfriend always come 1st to you,so yeah..=) *shaking my head*

No comments: