Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random~

#52


What have i been doing during the holidays?OMG,such boring holiday i have..Study study study,stress myself till I'm ill..And i kena screw by my mum for stressing myself like this..Last Sunday,mummy actually thought of going genting with my uncle and aunty,but she said she's tired and lazy,so end up stay at home playing with her favourite game..=.= So i called daibo and asked her to accompany me watched movie because i don't want to stuck at home..is too boring,ZzZzzzz..We actually planned nicely,but the SEI SH chionn told us he cannot make it..WTF!!HE SCREW OUR PLAN AGAIN!!ISHH!!After that mummy wants to go for a drink,so i called daibo and bryan along,we went to "AL-SAFA" but the shopwas not open during RAYA,so we went bangsar "D-HAVEN",order food before shisha,because i scare i vomit again..=( We ordered two bottle of shisha and the taste was really suck compare to the others..After that,bryan started not feeling well,included me and caryn..unfortunately,Three of us vomited when we reached home..Around 1.30 we headed home,and took a nice bath and slept..=)

No comments: