Thursday, September 17, 2009

For My Dearest Best Friend!!♥

#51

So if you have fuck by alot of people,you don't have to tell it out..people around you is not trustable..maybe to you they are,but actually they are not..only family can be trust in this world..unfortunately,you can't tell out your secret to your family?Why out of sudden people came to you and be your friend??it is because they want to know bout your personal stuff,and you are just like a dumb fucking bitch,telling everyone bout it..no difference if i tell it out or not..you're too famous,just mention bout your name,everyone know bout your stuff,not only our school..Can you see how famous are you?you said i told everyone bout your stuff,pls,think twice,you are the one who told them about it,and not me!!i don't believe you never tell out a single words bout my stuff to your "boy",since you said I've no heart and I'm evil..What if i say something out and your brother or aunty doesn't allow you out anymore?wow,I'm wondering..i think i should do that..don't you think so?everyone has a limit,pls don't make it worst,you also doesn't want things to happen to you and you still want to see your boy right?oh yeah,i know you can handle it,if i tell it out..=) Because you know how to act innocent in front of people and make people feel that you're the right one and you wont do that kind of stuff!!

People like me is always dumb,the reason why i trusted her for so long,i don't care what people say..my father even told me not to mix with her,because of her family and not worth it to have a friend like her..i still don't care what my father said to me the pass four years,until i heard from someone that she talked bad bout me,and i know i cant trust her anymore..Before we argue,we are actually still friend..But she din even come to my actual birthday,someone asked her to come and she say she's not free,wth!! She never even give me a birthday gift,this one i can forgive..she actually doesn't want to come to my birthday party,why?i also dono..since you don't like me so much,just tell me,don't need to wear a mask in front of me..get it?actually shouldn't talked to you since last year,i will remember you lied to me and said you're not free,aunty doesn't allowed you to come and stuff,but actually you went out with you FRIENDS!!=S

No comments: