Monday, September 14, 2009

Just For Fun!!

#49

Hey readers,it's been a long time i never update my blog..Because there is nothing to blog about,and busy..There is alot of things happened to mummy,and i cant even help her out..Feel so sad,and bad..Past two days,i just have a new enemy who known as NAUGHTYJAY (WONG J-YEE),I'm not sad or whatever shit but..i am happy with it..Finally i doesn't need to face her and she is cheap,not because of her XXXXXX thingy,is because of FREE HAIR CUT!!why do i say that?Is because when ever she wants to cut her hair,she will always called my mum to cut for her and is FOC!!why is it FOC?Because she called my mother "KAI MA" so she gets free cut,what the hell right?Never ask my mum how much,some more ask my mother to fetch her home..haih..=(


13/09/2009

Shan's celebrate her birthday at SANTINI,new restaurant..nice place to chill,had a lot of fun with them that day..After movie,bump to my enemy's bf..After that,watch ORPHAN,not that scary but watch till half way then ciao..Because nicole have exam the next day..aiks..i rate 7/10..=)
PICTURES


the only one

the lala poser<3
happy birthday babi!!





No comments: