Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For You Babe!!

#50

Babe,since you want to know bout my life,i will try to update my blog okay?=D because of you,and i love you..So yeah..=) Today i'm happy,because is my last paper for trials and must get ready for SPM..ZzZzZzzz...61 days to go..Gosh hell man..No outing for October,plssss..lol..Hope everyone will get good result for SPM and PMR..=)

Yesterday i'm so freaking pissed,my friends all FFK me,they never even tell me that they are not coming to school..I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAME TO SCHOOL yesterday..=.= damn REGRET knowing this kind of friends..lol..All pakat already without telling me..T.T Yesterday went to school,never see any of my close friends because yesterday had no paper..So,walked to the hall,the place we always chill out and class..NOT EVEN 1person came,teacher was shocked when she saw me..haha!!(i know i'm hardworking) After that,called my mum and asked her to pick me up..Because i'm alone,no one talk to me..After that,saw Pn.Mariati she asked me not to go home and wait till her period then she gave me MONTHLY TEST for MORAL..=.= But i told her i'm going home,and she doesn't allowed me home until i take the moral test..(bad teacher,lol) At last,i took the test and i went home..Swear to god,i will never trusted them,and really hate them lots!!Sucker!!lol..=(

5 comments:

OurBeautyJournal said...

For who ah?!! :D

Rachel said...

for you babe..<3

OurBeautyJournal said...

AAAAWWWWWW. Thanks alot babe. <33 Put a cbox on your blog lah! Easier to chat mah lol.

Rachel said...

lol,i dono how to put le..plus i scare kena spam..=S

OurBeautyJournal said...

Ohh haha then nvm lah. It's not gonna stop us from chatting anyways. :D