Sunday, October 4, 2009

Randomly post!!

#54
Last Thursday,i skip school,went back to my primary school with Jonathan lee,Caryn,Bryan,and my brother..We reached there around 9,and Jonathan keep complain that I'm late and stuff..He never come on time,and he still want to talk so much..ishh..Then we walked around the school,at first quite boring,then after the small kids went back to their class,then we went to see our teachers who taught us before..Took a few pictures with teacher,really happy when i saw my teacher..After that,went and look for my brother and bryan,after that they said they want to go to the toilet,then me and caryn wait for them..Suddenly,my brother fight with a guy who always taught he's very cool and handsome..*but actually he's not,not even 1%* When i saw them fight,i was shock,and i asked them to stop..The guy went back to his class and he trying to call his *dai lou* to helped him,and i scold him till his ass off..The guy almost cried when i screwed him,a standard 6 boy trying to act like *dai lou*,gosh man..If he come to our school,he so gonna be death meat..After that,we went to curve study and sang karaoke..TO RELEASE STRESS!!haha..
PICTURES!!

No comments: