Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy moment with my ♥ one!!

#55


Yesterday i celebrate mooncake festival with my buddys..This will be my best and happy day in my life,appreciate them and they are important to me!!♥♥ We had alot of fun,we talk,laugh,drink and play together..I won money yesterday,freaking happy,thats the reason why is my best and happy day..Haha,joking only!!♥♥ At first we play candle,then we play *la mi and cards*,around 430,caryn went home because she having tuition the next morning..haih..Then chionn,bryan and kelvin stay over night,after that they went home the next morning,and i slept around 5 wake up around 1?And i decided to blog and show to my babe!!=D ♥♥

47 days more till SPM!!♥♥
PICTURES!!

10 comments:

OurBeautyJournal said...

Nice pictures woi babe! :DD

Rachel said...

haha,thanks..=) ♥ ♥

OurBeautyJournal said...

So how's your week going babe? Still studying like crazy every night?

Rachel said...

my week?erm,as usual nothing much..haih..bored~ yupyup..

Rachel said...

my week?erm,as usual nothing much..haih..bored~ yupyup..

OurBeautyJournal said...

Sigh. I want to go out so badly..but SPM is coming! =.= Oh now I feel guilty for not studying enough.

Rachel said...

LOL,me too..T.T nevermind,after SPM you can go out d?=D

OurBeautyJournal said...

Haha duhh. We should go out right after SPM. Cause I'm going to Korea soon. Btw when is your last day?

Rachel said...

erm,my last day is on the 7 of december..what bout yours?OMGEE,KOREA?ishh,have a nice trip yeah.. :)

Caridee said...

I MISS YOU. :(