Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Day!!

#30
Hey guys,is time to blog again..=) Mum wake me up around 7plus,because today is Wesak Day..=) Actually i dont feel like going.suddenly donno why i cant sleep plus i feel like "pee" so just wake up and go..After that,went jyee house chill then go caryn house swimming..=) Wanted to go to caryn's house bath,but her toilet sink bursted..Haha,she damn worry,she scare of her mother..=.= So she damn geram edi..After that,swimming and taking our bath,we went cyber..Because she damn geram of her XX..=D (guess who) After playing,went flower shop help chi onn pick flower for her mum..=) because tomorrow is mother day..Actually i never think of buying anything for my mum,because out of cash..Since the flower is so cheap and nice,and never buy things for her since i've born..So all my pocket money bring it out and buy for her,to make her happy..=D


So after that,went to my aunty house to help out because my cousin getting married tomorrow..Went there help out alot,face red like just come out from sauna..haha..After that,saw my uncle who just came back from LONDAN..*her DAUGHTER SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH AND TALKS ALOT..=D Actually is good,because friendly marh..Right?After that,eat,talk then went home blog..Because i feel damn bad wei,so many people like to view my blog *sorry to say that,but is true..i mean you,those people who are very 7+1* until now haven give the flower to my mum,because i feel very weird..Haha,Sorry to say that,but is true..=) Anyway,good night..=)



WISH ALL THE MUMMY IN THIS EARTH,HAPPY MOTHER DAYS..



PICTURES




SHY-NYA



GROUP PICTURE

UGLY ME

CARYNTOHSHUHUI AKA DAI PO



GIRL PICTURES



??


FOR OUR MUMMY


xoxo,

melbourne

2 comments:

OurBeautyJournal said...

Haha yeahh I'm one of 'em who loves reading your blog. I know lah, I very 8 wan! :D LOL.

Rachel said...

lol,no larh..not you..dont worry..haha..keep in touch babe..