Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Can not forget!

#39


Hey guys..Its time for me to blog again.Most people,when they hear ''Can not forget'',they will think that something special must had happened to me today that made me very happy.Actually..Today is the day that my dad passed away last year.I remember the time,when he was in the hospital,saying good bye to each and everyone of us.That moment,when I looked at him,I really can not believe in what I am seeing.He was a great father!The best man I ever seen on earth.He was the man I love the most.Thinking back the times we spend together.He bring us out to eat,we wosh him happy father's day.He make us smile and laugh.He did scold us,but I know that it is because of love.I wish I could go back in time,and actually spend every single sec with my dad nicely.I really miss you dad!I really do!I want to buy you your favourite coffee!I want to help u massage your leg!I want to eat the food you cook for us to eat!Dad!I want to hug you very much!I regreted not hugging you!Dad!I want to cry,but..what is the use?Nothing can change..Appreciate your father!Appreciate of what you have now.Before it's too late.I love you dad!I really do!

3 comments:

OurBeautyJournal said...

Cheer up babe! I'm always there for you. :)

Rachel said...

lol,i will..=) thanks anyway..love you lots..

OurBeautyJournal said...

btw babe, when u free ah? wanna go out with u lah!