Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bitch!!

#36

Hoi Hoi Hoi,today bitch punya birthday le..Faster go wish her..haha..Happy Birthday yeah..Say want to go ou with us,but pula pula you sick..What the fish le you..I know this bitch almost 4years plus plus,although sometimes i dislike her attitude and how she treat the boy boy..But that's her problem so just keep my mouth shut..=D Although we argue before,we still so close..But not so close like last time..Last time she tell me everything bout her,now..I dono got or not..Because she got see hui and iris..*jealous* Everytime when i need her to be by my side,she will try to come,just like my father pass away that time..One more thing,she always,i mean forever boyfriend come first only friendship..Damn suck wei,boyfriend like can last forever..oops.. ;p Although alot of people dislike her,she dont care..Because she dont like to "gao si" with people..Scare what oh,now you go bf edi..Plus he join G some more..Hehe..I always kesian this bitch because she always kena bully from someone..*cough cough* Some more she always kena cheat by guys..Because of her...*cough cough* pity her larh sometimes..If she can control then sure nothing happen..Anyway,friend advice,stop what k..You should know what i'm talking bout..Since we so "心理相同"..If not in case anything happen to you,your future sure,haih..And you regret is already too late..Dengar apa kawan cakap,takkan salah punya..OKay?Anyway,happy birthday yeah..=) "sang seng zhou yan please"
XOXO,
MELBOURNE

2 comments:

♥ chubbychic said...

Actually..after reading your blog,you made me think about something.I ask myself,are u still my best friend?Well..it toke me a few days to get this answer.Yong Yuen Ching!You are still my best girlfriend.Although I have see hui and iris.Sometimes,I really do want to hug u n say that oii bitch!I love u.ANd..You are my friends forever.Sometimes,I am angry at u,coz of words that comes out from ur mouth.It hurts my feelings.But u do understand me.Just that mayb i was sometimes a so hai,u were sometimes so hai,n we both don1 to lose,so we like ignore each other.But than think again,when u are nice,U r really damn cute,like a lil cute puppy.Damn gt a feelin that want to sayang u.I treat u more than jus a friend,U are like my sis already larh.Mayb sometimes u like insult me,but when I c u cry or sad,I will want to comfort u lo,it hurts seeing u cry.Coz u were always strong.Anyway,OOII Bitch!I love ya..friends forever.OMG!Feel like crying,what the hell..hah..C u..: )

Rachel said...

lol,take few days some more larh..fine..haha..i'm a pig,because i love to sleep..thats what people call me sleepy pig+cute..lol..you should know i sama sama like your bf larh..i know you 3years plus,you still dono i like to insult people meh..what kind of friend le..haha..