Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cousin's Wedding!!

#31

10/5/2009

Hey guys is time to blog again..Was tired,BECAUSE was helping my cousin around until at night..Woke up around 7plus,went cousin house for breakfast then went to her room..Took alot of picture with people,then the camera man helped us to take picture and later on..We heared *beeb beeb* here comes the people..(OMG,THEY ARE SUPER RICH,BECAUSE ALL THE CARS THEY DROVE ARE ALL EXPENSIVE CARS,BUT THEY ARE TOO OLD FOR ME..HAIH..SAD CASE WEI) Before they went in,we kenakan them kao kao..For example,baby pampers,candy,and wasabii+chilli padi..haha..damn fun wei,but never took any picture of it..Aiks..After that,they got *yamcha yi sick and more* which is some chinese tradisional thingy,and we must do it,WHEN we married..After everything's done,went to another house because cousin asked me to accompany her..=) so yeah lorh,terpaksa go..After that,went home..Wanted to sleep,but mum asked me to do something..Arghhh,tired like shit and she asked me to do stuff..Damn..

Evening,went make up,do my hair and dress nice nice..After that,reach eastin around 7..Went and help them again..After that,aunty come over and asked me to sit somewhere else because my uncle bring his daughter and my another cousin bring his gf..I'm kind,i let them sit together,i sit with someone i dont know..Not to say dont know,not too close..They are also my cousin,Boring..Around 10.30,went home..Sleep..Tired day..Next day having sejarah test some more..haih..Good night..

CONGRATULATION TO PATRICIA AND MY NEW UNCLE,NICHOLAS!!
MORNING



MY NEW UNCLE..


RICH PEOPLE

FAIR LADY

FRONT

MY AUNTY AND NEW UNCLE

I'M INSIDE THE CAR

FAIRLADY LARH..DURH

NIGHT TIME!!

COUSIN AND I

XOXO,

MELBOURNE

No comments: