Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exam Time!!

#34

6/5/2009

Exam was on the 6 of may..Study so hard for my bm and english..So that i wont fail,i hope my bm wont fail..I just get my english marks,never fail..save..other donno yet..Today exam is easy,i mean the art paper..haha..Science,okay lorh..Donno why suddenly feel tired and i tersleep..Lucky i wake up,if not..I sure GG.COM..Almost everything is done,except:maths,pjk,art(paper1)..Yeah,i think thats all..Hope to get good result..My friend lilian,sure get A edi..Everyone said that to her,because she study very hard to get good result..Actually no one is stupid in this world,is just that we dont want to try,work hard and lazy...So i will come to this class..Must put study hard,so we can get good result in SPM,with no regrets..=D Good luck to everyone..

XOXO,
MELBOURNE

No comments: