Thursday, April 23, 2009

Outing With New Friends!!

#25

12/4/2009


Hey guys,is time to blog again..=) Actually,i'm still ill..But,i dont want to stay at home,so i decided to go out with jyee and kok hong's friends(jyee's boyfriend)*later i will describe abit about him..hahaha*.. Reach there around 1 something,went OSC and meet up jyee and her lover *vomit*.. After that,went "nose" buy shoes for myself and went Tgv with cs,buy tickets for movie..=) The movie starts at 3something,the movie we are watching "FAST AND FURIOUS 4"..OMG,the movie damn chun wei,i rate 8/10..Seriously damn chun wei,if you guys still haven't watch better go and watch,because you will never regret..If you compare of cause this sucks than the previous want,but i'm going to say another time,seriously damn chun..Haha..=) After the movie,we went chatterbox after that we walk to THE CURVE UNDER THE RAIN..Reach there,everyone is wet except me..Hahahahah..Reach curve,went ss while waiting for my mummy to come and pick me up..=) I'm so sorry,my mum calling me so i din pay for the ss thingy,thanks for paying the bil yeah..=) After that,featch cs home then go home take bath sleep..=)


Okay,i'm going to describe abit bout his boyfriend:


  1. he is friendly

  2. loyal *not sure,later we will know*

  3. Good Hearted *because he help me take my stuff *

  4. Although he like smoking,friends and girlfriend advice:stop smoking,jauhi dadah..=)

I think this is all i'm going to describe about him..=) good night guys..Will update my blog often k?tracy..=) and one more thing,will upload the pictures soon..=)


JYEE AND THE BOYFRIEND

DONT ACT SHY INFRONT OF YOUR BF CAN OR NOT?


STOP TALKING ON THE PHONE PLEASE

TWO YEARS LATER,YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT

FINALLY,WE CAN GO OUT EDI

BITCH

STOP KISSING OKAY,I KNOW YOU LOVE KISSING HER CHUBBY FACE

YERR,I SAW GHOST

BUSY PLAYING,DITCH MEYOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN HOT
NICE MOVIE ROMANTIC,BUT TO ME..NOT"LOK TONG GAI"your hair..aikskawai and kevin..he like to act cool and emo..=)

stop looking,i know i damn pro..haha

our tickets xoxo,

melbourne

No comments: