Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Time To JOGOYA!!

#27

20/4/2009
Hey guys it's time to blog again..Today went to school,nothing much happened..=) After school,jyee came to my house to cut her hair *free cut,forever* We wait till my sister to come back from school..(around 4 something) Bryan come along with us too..*damn good wei,mum spend him* =) We were late when we got there,so we reached jogoya around 530..*omg,normally lift's buttons are numbers or LG,G..But,but the lifts buttons there are names for example: muse,pamper,relish and more..After that,we went to the VIP ROOM to enjoy our food with my grandma and my aunty's friends..So the most delicious food i tasted was sushi,the coconut drink for taiwan and the stupid pot that burn my hand off,until i shouted *mummy never care bout my hand also,haih* After that,my brother,bryan and me went and do stupid things then cam whore kao kao *will show you guys later* after that went home around 930 then reach home sleep,prepared to go to school the next day..

rachelyong yuenching
welcome to jogoya

pass by saw this big fish head

group picture..haha

i hate this thing,burn my hand off

candid

smile

fat face

mushroom soup

aunty,grandma and my cousin

cam whore babe

brother,bryan and me

fuck you

huge boob

drunk

smoker=my brother

lala pose

omg

omg,damn alot of picture..

rachel,leon,bryan

guan ying

peace

nice picture

wanna be

wanna be king

yerr,shiok sendiri

special lift i ever seen


xoxo,

melbourne

No comments: