Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Eve

31/12/2008

#11

Hey blogger,is time to blog again..Today is New Year Eve,tomorrow i'm 17 years old..Gosh,getting older and older,today i'm working..Haih..So tired after working,I finish work at 10 then i went sushi king and meet up Karman because i donno how to go to one world hotel(damn stupid right)..Reach one world hotel,throw my beg,then start playing cards with friends(i won 6buck)..After that,we went ou and countdown..Suddenly,i think of someone and i cried..haih..(damn stupid larh me)..I tried not to think of him too much,but i cant..After that,i went home and get my charger,because my camera got no battery..So i ter-paksa ask my friend to pick me up from one world hotel..Way home,saw those malay guys(who like to cari pasal) were fighting at the middle of the road(shame of them)..Oh shit,forgotten to tell you guys that i meet some new friends some of their name are quite special except weng onn 1.weng onn 2.kelvin/j 3.jason/michael..After that,stupid kapoh force me to drink alcohol and laughing gas..I laugh like a sopoh(malu betul)..Then went mamak with joe,kenton,kelvin and weng onn..we ate until 40buck(fucking expensive right)..I wanted to sleep after my supper,but they make noise until i cant sleep and people call and complain..Finally they slept at 7am in the morning,i woke up at 12pm,then went to work..HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS..=)


PICTURES OF US..=)




SU WEI

SHIHSHUAN,HWEELING,MEE.NEN LIN,LILIAN
PEACE

SEMUA KAWAN BAIK-KU



ME,KEA,YICHING,KARMAN,BEATRICE,HUISHAN AND LILIAN


SHIH SHUAN..SPELL IT CORRECT?(KAWAN BARU)

HWEE LING..(KAWAN BARU)

SHUAN,SHAN,MEEE,LIAN


ALCOHOL..


GIRL'S GROUP PICTURE




FACES

BEST FRIEND FOREVER

SHORTY

KAPOH..MY 8POH

WENG ONN(KAWAN BARU)

JEY OR KELVIN??

MICHAEL OR JASON??

MEEEE

GOEH THONG AND SHAUN

HOUSE BUNNY..LOL..

FIREWORKS..


YAO JOE AND YI CHING

SWEET COUPLE

BUSY TALKING WITH BOYFRIEND

LILIAN YAP

HUI SHAN

WENG ONN AND LILIAN

THEY ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE IF I NEED THEM

WHAT HAPPEN??

LILIAN ARE YOU OKAY?

MICHAEL/JASON AND LILIAN

JASON/MICHAEL,WENG ONN AND LILIAN

YAO JOE

16TH YEARS BEST FRIEND

MR.LEE OR MR.NG??

SLEEPING BEUTY

KENTON CHUA

BOXER

SU WEI'S BOYFRIEND

I SAW THIS WHEN WE GOING OFF..PLAY SAVE..

No comments: