Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

24/12/2008

#10

Hey guys,is time to blog again..It been a long time since i last blog,so sorry readers..I thought this year christmas eve will be something different,i regret i went to THE CURVE but not BANGSAR..If i went Bangsar,nothing gonna happen to me..Christmas eve still need to work(kesian-nya)..But i told my supervisor i will leave one hour early(but i left four hours early..But i damn scare my supervisor come and check..Haha,luckly she din)..7something,my friend came and pick me up from ou then he send me home and change my cloths while he waiting inside the car..After that,he fetch me to THE CURVE(hate that place,wont go there anymore)..We went KENNY ROGER ROASTER and had our dinner,while we were waiting for people's ass to move off,i bump into some of my friends which i donno how to spell their name..Finally,we had our dinner..After finish our dinner,we were waiting for upeng,travis and a girl(so sorry,i forgot what's your name) to meet up with them,we went to some place to chill out,then we saw fufu..Fufu said i was staring at her,excuse you..who want to stare at you..maybe fufu is short(that's what rebecca said)..Then we went sisha,later on upeng said he want to go home,so me and lilian ter-paksa follow him..Because we got no transport home..Anyway,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE..=)


PICTURE OF US=)

CHEESE..

DONNO HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME..SORRY

DONNO WHAT'S YOUR NAME..SORRY TOO..

MY BUDDIES..

JUSTIN CHOONG=SNAKE

LILIAN YAP=SHORTY

CUTE+SNAKE=CUTE SNAKE

DRUNK

BUDDIES FOREVER

JUSTIN AND HUI SHAN

AARON

TRAVIS TAN

LILIAN AND TRAVIS

TAN U-PENG

OUR GANG

??

REBECCA

KAWAN-KU

FROM U-PENG

PIGGY

No comments: