Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday YONG CHI ONN!!



#47
Today is MR.RAISE THE BASE birthday (CHI ONN I MEAN,LOL) I know him since form1,same class..5years friendship..He looked noob when he was form1,just like a small kid,always walk around the school trying to be "dai lou" but failed..o.O!! He's really good-hearted,friendly,sometimes trying to act cool and cute,but failed..=D never regret knowing him,because he really treat me like his sister?o.O We always share secrets,talk,laugh,play together..Love to talking to him,because he jokes around..Hope you enjoy tomorrow's party..Friend forever..=D Have fun and may your wish come true..=)





XOXO,
MELBOURNE

3 comments:

Caridee said...

melbourne, loveeeee!

Rachel said...

mama love you,daughter..=D

Caridee said...

I love you too mama!
I wanna see you soon :)