Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Have I Been Doing During Holiday!!

#43


Hey guys,is time to blog..Must update my blog,but i never go out with friends also?what to blog about?my mind is empty..Dono what to write,so yeah..What have i been doing?My holiday was really suck,twist my right leg..Doctor say rest two week,just nice..Holiday!!All my friend having fun outside but what am i doing?sleeping?playing?studying?OMG,seriously..Everyone asking me out,but i cant go out..Doctor asked me to rest more,dont walk too much..If not next time my leg not nice..What to do,leg is more important,so stay at home lorh..Haih..Friend all screw me kao kao,but thats not what i want right?sorry,especially you..YAP LILIAN..haha..Not i dont want to go out with you guys,and i know yoou guys had alot of fun on that day..But if i want to come out,mum also dont allow..Sorry yeah..=) Will go out with you,dont worry..But you ANTI *cough cough* how to go out with you..Plus now our level different already..Cannot talk to you much..Haha..I know you get what i mean..=P joking..haha..


P/S:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOW CHING CHUEN,MAY YOUR WISH COME TRUE..FRIEND FOREVER..<3

XOXO,
MELBOURNE

3 comments:

lilian yap said...

haha.i love you and miss you only ajak you out righhtt.more to forcing you out la actually.MY LIL BITCCHH!!

Caridee said...

where's my heartshape? :(

Rachel said...

okay,daughter..will give you a heartshape..